cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s talk: It’s prize draw time

StephR
Employee
Employee

Welcome to Three Community, we’re glad you’re here.

If you haven’t had a look around yet, start with Community info for all the details you need to get going. There are handy tips on how to write posts, how to make the most of your time here and of course, the guidelines.

To get the conversation going right away though, we’d love to hear from you in the comments below. Don’t share any private details, but introduce yourself and let us know about your favourite bit of tech.

Why not share what you love most about your current devices?

Or any cherished memories of an old classic?

What new features are you hoping to see from the mobile tech of the future?

**Competition now closed**

As a thanks for getting involved and to celebrate our new community, you’ll be automatically entered into our prize draw when you post a comment on one or more of these questions. The prize draw will close at 23:59 on 11 July 2022 and no comments will be counted after that. One winner will be randomly selected on 13 July 2022 from all eligible entries.

The prize? An amazing big night in bundle, brought to you in conjunction with our friends at Three+. With a 32” LG TV, Samsung Galaxy Buds 2, a Lenovo SmartTab M10 and a whopping £50 Uber Eats voucher, it’ll set you up perfectly for a big night in.

We’ll drop the winner a Private Message between 15 and 18 July and we’ll announce the winner by their username once they have accepted their prize, by updating this post.  If you do not wish to enter this prize draw, do not comment on this thread. Full terms and conditions here.

2,713 REPLIES 2,713
syanrodrigues
Fledgling

Syan joystan rodrigues 

prodigus
Fledgling

I must say, Google pixel 4a, decent camera, (I never use it, as I have an actual camera for taking photographs with) very good sound, very high quality screen, I'm looking forward to Apple having this tech in 4-5 years time, and hopefully they will add plugs to the box aswell, plenty of old devices, and still have my 3210 somewhere, and last I saw it, it still worked, but I'm sure it was busy holding a jeep up on a jack because the wheel was off,

3 is a good network, value for money, and very helpful when I have had to call them, thankyou for the time and patience to read my nonsenses, 

Hatton379
Fledgling

Thanks for getting the community started. My fav tech is the camera on my iPhone pro. Plenty of great photos of my family. Thank you. 😊 

Moilinga
Fledgling

I hope I win the bundle

tuzimiera666
Fledgling

Actually I lost my mobile phone 2 weeks ago and now I have to use borrowed one from my friend. Who wants it back soon. So nothing nice to say here.

qunin
Fledgling

i love samsung. especialy my new s22 👌

Robertjt
Fledgling

I’d love to see a better link up between apple and Alexa devices to make the home tech set up more seamless.

Eversmile
Fledgling

I sure hope that this counts as an entry.

I'm in love with my Galaxy Fold 3; I use the main screen to watch 4:3 content, pixel perfect.

Eversmile
Fledgling

edited original

Studyan
Fledgling

Hope this isn't another con 😕 as I have been with three for over 19yrs and all these treats you give out and offers all seem to be in shops in London etc so I have never had 1 offer from your company plus I have had a cpl of contracts that I've had to use my previous phones as the new ones needed repairing eg my Samsung s9 need new screen and battery but when Samsung came to my house with repair van I was told because there was a hairline crack on back that they wouldn't repair it 😞 also I'm still waiting on dpd coming to pick up my a71 to repair speaker or microphone problem but been waiting 4 weeks now 🙄 apart from that everything is awesome lol