Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s talk: It’s prize draw time

StephR
Employee
Employee

Welcome to Three Community, we’re glad you’re here.

If you haven’t had a look around yet, start with Community info for all the details you need to get going. There are handy tips on how to write posts, how to make the most of your time here and of course, the guidelines.

To get the conversation going right away though, we’d love to hear from you in the comments below. Don’t share any private details, but introduce yourself and let us know about your favourite bit of tech.

Why not share what you love most about your current devices?

Or any cherished memories of an old classic?

What new features are you hoping to see from the mobile tech of the future?

**Competition now closed**

As a thanks for getting involved and to celebrate our new community, you’ll be automatically entered into our prize draw when you post a comment on one or more of these questions. The prize draw will close at 23:59 on 11 July 2022 and no comments will be counted after that. One winner will be randomly selected on 13 July 2022 from all eligible entries.

The prize? An amazing big night in bundle, brought to you in conjunction with our friends at Three+. With a 32” LG TV, Samsung Galaxy Buds 2, a Lenovo SmartTab M10 and a whopping £50 Uber Eats voucher, it’ll set you up perfectly for a big night in.

We’ll drop the winner a Private Message between 15 and 18 July and we’ll announce the winner by their username once they have accepted their prize, by updating this post.  If you do not wish to enter this prize draw, do not comment on this thread. Full terms and conditions here.

2,713 REPLIES 2,713
Holshe
Fledgling

I currently have the iPhone 11 Pro Max, its a great phone with good battery life, an amazing camera and awesome features. A cherished memory I have is getting my first touchscreen nokia, I found it so interesting to be able to interact with the screen not just a keyboard like my then blackberry. From new technology in the future, I would like to see more phones where you can share charge with others. 

Leogia87
Fledgling

I would love to see 3d screens on the new gen phones

Lion1521
Fledgling

I love my OnePlus 7 pro, fast, smooth display and no notch, just a pop up camera. 

timmyneal
Fledgling

Been after a new tv for ages.

Would be great to win this bundle.

Jasminewilkesx8
Fledgling

I am currently using Air Pod Pro and I love the noise cancelling feature! It makes long journeys and walks very relaxing!

Jasminewilkesx8
Fledgling

I am currently using Air Pod Pros and I love the noise cancellation. It makes long journeys and walks way more relaxing 😊

saraangjones
Fledgling

My name is Sara, and I would love for devices to be able to share charge. E.g., if you have a laptop you can put your phone on top of it and it will charge it etc. 

paulyorksguy
Fledgling

I’m using the iPhone Se and wouldn’t be without it. So easy to set up and use

Smileyshez
Fledgling

I’m loving my recently purchased iPhone 13 Pro, such an improvement on my previous iPhone 6!!! But I still think about my Nokia Slide and Motorola flip top of years ago (sigh)

Keldon
Fledgling

Hi all, I'm rocking the Oneplus 9pro and pro buds and it's a great combination.

I'm looking forward to Bluetooth 6 being implemented so I can share my music without sharing my buds. With BT6 you can have multiple headsets connected to one device now that be good