Logging in just got better. Find out how.
Good news – you can now use your My3 login details for Three Community.
The first time you use them, you can link your current Community username. Or you can create a new one.
Not used My3 before? You can register before you access Three Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s talk: It’s prize draw time

StephR
Employee
Employee

Welcome to Three Community, we’re glad you’re here.

If you haven’t had a look around yet, start with Community info for all the details you need to get going. There are handy tips on how to write posts, how to make the most of your time here and of course, the guidelines.

To get the conversation going right away though, we’d love to hear from you in the comments below. Don’t share any private details, but introduce yourself and let us know about your favourite bit of tech.

Why not share what you love most about your current devices?

Or any cherished memories of an old classic?

What new features are you hoping to see from the mobile tech of the future?

**Competition now closed**

As a thanks for getting involved and to celebrate our new community, you’ll be automatically entered into our prize draw when you post a comment on one or more of these questions. The prize draw will close at 23:59 on 11 July 2022 and no comments will be counted after that. One winner will be randomly selected on 13 July 2022 from all eligible entries.

The prize? An amazing big night in bundle, brought to you in conjunction with our friends at Three+. With a 32” LG TV, Samsung Galaxy Buds 2, a Lenovo SmartTab M10 and a whopping £50 Uber Eats voucher, it’ll set you up perfectly for a big night in.

We’ll drop the winner a Private Message between 15 and 18 July and we’ll announce the winner by their username once they have accepted their prize, by updating this post.  If you do not wish to enter this prize draw, do not comment on this thread. Full terms and conditions here.

2,712 REPLIES 2,712
thorpamandapink
Fledgling

I deserve to win as I never win anything in my life and I work hard as a single parent.

MancBlade
Fledgling

Another iPhone 11 user here! Battery still going strong after 2 years. Love the 0.5 zoom feature on the camera 📷 

Charliim
Fledgling

Big night in bundle! Pretty please with a cherry on top! 

Charliim
Fledgling

I never win anything! I have an iPhone XS Max I’ve had it since it was released nearly 4 years ago and am due an upgrade! Maybe at the end of the year I will treat myself to a new phone! 

AMcCartney
Fledgling

I'm Adam, a software engineer with an interest in mobile device technology, computer vision systems and AI models. With to geeky bits out of the way; I am in interested in the pair of AR glasses that another UK network has just licensed - though the tethering requirement would be annoying after a while. Perhaps @Threeisamagicno can bring something to the table here?

sukhwinder91
Fledgling

@StephR wrote:

Welcome to Three Community, we’re glad you’re here.

If you haven’t had a look around yet, start with Community info for all the details you need to get going. There are handy tips on how to write posts, how to make the most of your time here and of course, the guidelines.

To get the conversation going right away though, we’d love to hear from you in the comments below. Don’t share any private details, but introduce yourself and let us know about your favourite bit of tech.

Why not share what you love most about your current devices?

Or any cherished memories of an old classic?

What new features are you hoping to see from the mobile tech of the future?

As a thanks for getting involved and to celebrate our new community, you’ll be automatically entered into our prize draw when you post a comment on one or more of these questions. The prize draw will close at 23:59 on 11 July 2022 and no comments will be counted after that. One winner will be randomly selected on 13 July 2022 from all eligible entries.

The prize? An amazing big night in bundle, brought to you in conjunction with our friends at Three+. With a 32” LG TV, Samsung Galaxy Buds 2, a Lenovo SmartTab M10 and a whopping £50 Uber Eats voucher, it’ll set you up perfectly for a big night in.

We’ll drop the winner a Private Message between 15 and 18 July and we’ll announce the winner by their username once they have accepted their prize, by updating this post.  If you do not wish to enter this prize draw, do not comment on this thread. Full terms and conditions here.

i use samsung galaxy s20 and love the video quailty on my phone, i have always used samsung from day one and dont think will chnage to any other phone or network. love samsung and love 3g ❤

InvisibleDave
Fledgling

I love my Samsung A52g photo quality amazing and a great phone for the price 

BakerFamily
Fledgling

How truly amazing it would be to win this amazing price, I've been a loyal customer with Three for years now with countless contracts, I'm a satisfied customer who just keeps coming back, recently got the Samsung Galaxy s22 Ultra, which is truly amazing I must say, happy to continue doing business with Three, many thanks 

PutterDriver
Fledgling

Hi the Samsung ultras have amazing cameras ,I remember when the 1st flip 3 phone came out and could make the 1st video call ,it was like Star Trek had come of age .

Carnsd1983
Fledgling

Android phones win every time.....change my mind!