Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G rollout in next 3 months

THX
Fledgling

Vodafone has a tool on their website where you can check if 5G will be rolled out in your location in the next 3 months. Why doesn't Three have something similar? Is there any way to check if 5G will be rolled out near me soon?

4 REPLIES 4
Clever-Trevor
Involved

I agree,,,,,, often also I get 5G on Three, yet the map says 4G only - so maps need updating. Would be great to see where the rollout is happening 

sc1999
Local celebrity

I would like a list of planned works so that we can see any potential upgrades. There are a lot of us who would just appreciate reliable 4G. 

Also an upgrade to the network status checker would be good. I received a text 4 weeks ago warning of work the next week and another one this week. However the checker showed work being done every day. So did the work ever stop?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey THX,

This is a great question. The best way to keep up to date is by registering your interest in 5G here. When you submit the form, we'll be able to contact you when we've rolled out 5G in your area.

JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

sc1999
Local celebrity

If I was looking to renew my contract but wanted 5G it would be of no help to be told after the event that 5G was available.  However if another network was able to give me an estimate of when 5G was going to be available then I  may move to them. You need to follow Vodafone's lead.