cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Airtime

Arabul24
Fledgling

I have question can you cancel the airtime plan and pay only the phone because the network is really bad only one line and takes a lot to load something I would rather choose another network for the sim and save myself £30.

I called the support and they told me that I can I just have to go to the branch but I just want to make sure is it possible ?

Thank you 

thank you 

2 REPLIES 2
Paddiewack
Superstar

I’m reasonably sure that you can cancel anytime but depending on what stage you’re at in respect of your contract you’d have to pay a cancellation fee. Not sure you can do that in a shop but I could be wrong in that regard. Perhaps call your intended shop first before visiting. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Arabul24,

A Three store would only handle cancellation if you were returning your plan within 14 days. As @Paddiewack says, you may have an Early Termination Fee as your airtime plan will generally be for 12/24 months.

How long have you been having connection issues? Does there seem to be an issue with coverage around your billing address, or does our Network Status Checker show issues in your area?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.