cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else wanting to leave due to poor service?

Renuvin
Fledgling

I've been a loyal customer for years, but since getting my new phone last month (that's when I noticed it, I don't know if that's the cause) I can not connect to the web anywhere within a mile of so of my house/town. I can't even get onto the 3 website to complain

14 REPLIES 14
adhdave
Fledgling

Yes, same here. It used to be so fast, but lately it’s become so slow and unreliable, with less 5G coverage where there used to be 5G all the time. I’m actually seeing more 3G on my phone, which concerns me because when they switch off 3G, I’m either going to get 2G or nothing at all.

Hogga99
Active

Mine just keeps going to h do annoying 

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Renuvin,

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble connecting to the internet recently, I know that must be really frustrating.

Could you pop your postcode into our Network Status Checker and let me know if it shows any work taking place or reported issues in the area, please?

Do you experience any issues when you're out with this location, at all?

Thanks,
Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Tony3isawful
Fledgling

Exactly this. 

I moved over from O2 because their service was appalling and am now having to involve my solicitor to see about my options for leaving due to them not providing the service I pay for. 

Paddygee1959
Fledgling

I have the same trouble as I have tried to cancel my contract but they will not do it until I pay my bill which is going up every month at the moment it’s  over £200 and will go up by another £45 until I pay the bill which I have no funds as I am disabled so can anyone help me as by the end of next month I will owe them £300

tarantella
Rising star

There are occasional network issues, but my overall experience with Three is better than with EE, Vodafone or O2

Negsy
Regular

Same here, it has got steadily worse over the years and now I can more often than not load internet content. I have been with them for about 20 years but it has got so bad that now I must leave. When you can only get WiFi calling in your own lounge in a new build house in a big town then it’s not fit for purpose.

Watchdog
Fledgling

Same here. Absolutely poor network in and around where I live, at my work or wherever I go. It used to be good but it is probably the worst network now. Time to leave 3?

Rae
Fledgling

Today I had to travel 35 miles away from home, not far agreed but I had no idea where the village actually was. I always rely on my phone for google maps. I could get nothing, no maps, calls, texts, WhatsApp. It was only when I eventually returned home and picked up our wi fi that my phone came to life. 
Seriously considering leaving 3.