Logging in just got better. Find out how.
Good news – you can now use your My3 login details for Three Community.
The first time you use them, you can link your current Community username. Or you can create a new one.
Not used My3 before? You can register before you access Three Community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t use phone abroad

Mollyparker
Fledgling

Hi, my phone isn’t working abroad and spend cap isn’t working or showing on the app or web so I can’t see if that’s the issue. None of your operators are available either and not having a phone as a single girl travelling on her own is nothing short of a nightmare. I can’t call three that’s not working, posting here as I don’t know what else to do 

2 REPLIES 2
LeeT
Employee
Employee

Hi @Mollyparker 

Hope you're doing well.

Have you made sure that the country you are in is part of Threes GoRoam? find out here -  https://www.three.co.uk/go-roam

If it is, then great news! I'd suggest restarting your phone. Please make sure that your 'Data roaming' setting is also turned on in settings too. If you still don't have a connection, then go into settings > Network Selection > Automatic, this should out you on the right network, as long as it is part of GoRoam.

For your Spend Cap. You can do this via the App or the Website. As you have already said you are having issues with the spend cap, try our Live Chat option to chat to our Customer Services - https://www.three.co.uk/support/thankyou

Hopefully this helps, safe travels!

LeeT
Employee - Retail

kaliharry
Fledgling

Hello

I have a similar issue.  My phone won't work in France.   I get signal bars but no data.  I can't call, receive calls and can't use data as there isn't any.  It doesn't matter if rural or a city.  I pay a lot for this and am deeply unhappy.  I have called you around 10 times now and every time my issue is treated as if its a new one and am given all the same responses and answers that don't work.  I have been through all the set up possibilities and the customer service people have no answers.  Today I called yet again today and as usual am back down the bottom of the 'snakes & ladders' board.  I spoke to someone in Three in UK who suggested I try and cease the contract as it seems I can't have the issue resolved.  Actually, a different phone would be enough.  However, he then put me through to Mumbai once again and I was treated like an idiot.

This is not good enough Three I pay a lot pm and you are not assisting at all.  Please help me or I will have to stop the DD because I can't be with a company with no regard for its customers.