cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged multiple times a day for roaming

Lukey81
Fledgling

Hi, I am currently in Brazil. I have a contract prior to October 21 and never have previously been charged for roaming. After being notified of a system update last weekend I’m now getting multiple notifications a day of:  

Hi there,

Your daily roaming charge is 4.17. This is to unlock your allowances in one of our Go Roam 0 destinations.

anyone else have this?

4 REPLIES 4
Lukey81
Fledgling

I should have also mentioned these are showing up on my unbilled section as multiple charges a day. Currently at £41 + vat before I turned roaming off 

sc1999
Local celebrity

How many days have you been there?

Lukey81
Fledgling

3 days, turned my roaming off after 24hrs, now using an esim. Therefore 3 is currently useless 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Lukey81,

I'm sorry for the delay in getting in touch. I can imagine this must be causing a lot of disruption to your trip. I'll send you a private message to direct you to some colleagues that can look into your account further. They'll make sure that if there's incorrect charges, this is addressed, and if you're still abroad they'll also be able check how we best support you in getting connected again.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.