cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete porting - cannot receive SMS and Calls

dddalal
Fledgling

My timeline so far:

6th Jan - received physical 3 SIM and inserted it into my Google Pixel 7. This has a new three number.

9th Jan - 0800 - Received an SMS from three saying my switching process had begun. 

9th Jan - 1000 - Old SIM (LycaMobile) stopped working. Three SIM now shows my old number. I can make calls and send SMS using my old number but I cannot receive calls or SMS.

Tried webchat and was told to wait until midnight and it would be done. It`s now been over 24 hours and still same issue. I spoke to 333 and they said it will be complete between 10am and 4pm today. I don`t have mich confidence given the numerous other people in this situation. My old SIM is completely dead now and I cannot receive any calls which is costing me as I use it for work. 

How can I escalate this? 333 customer service are just repeating the same line that it will be done soon. I`ve ported between networks numerous times before and it always takes a few hours max. Highly concerning. Thanks for any help or advice!

1 REPLY 1
Tinman
Fledgling

Hi,

Did you get this sorted. I'm in the same boat and already missing important calls!