Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues renewing 30 day data pack (order says new number will be generated)

ScoobySteve1
Fledgling

Hi

My 30 day 10GB data pack that I've been roaming in Austrailia with (no issues) expired yesterday ( 25th Feb 2024) and I need to get another data pack.

I logged onto my account today 26th Feb and put  a one off 10Gb data pack in my basket. The order in the basket initially looked good and showed this....

The top of the basket showed..... Selection> My Three mobile number > PREPAY - SIM Only> £0.00 per month >Unchanged

The bottom half said ....Your Add Ons > 10GB data Pack > £10 > One Off > New

THEN WENT I PRESSED CONTINUE TO PROCESS THE ORDER THE TOP HALF OF THE BASKET CHANGED TO 

Selection> Your new phone number will be $(phone number) generated automatically> PREPAY - SIM Only> £0.00 per month > Updated

The bottom half said ....Your Add Ons > 10GB data Pack > £10

IE the bits in bold had changed

I don't what a new number and want to keep my existing one. Should I be worried or am I OK to proceed with the order and I will keep my existing number?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
ScoobySteve1
Fledgling

Just to update I used the chat facility once it came online and the helpful agent Aadesh put my order through for me so I now have another 10GB for 30 days which is great.

That being said it would be good to know why the basket said what it did as it led to unnecessary confusion.