Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues - 01/12/2023

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

A number of customers may be experiencing issues with our network. We are aware of what the issue is and our engineers are working to fix it as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon, please refrain from starting new threads about network issues in the meantime, I expect this will be the same issue in most cases and the service will be restored as soon as possible.

All the new threads created about this today will be merged onto this one so that we can update you all accordingly.

Thanks,
Jonathan

**Update 02/12/2023 1125**

Following yesterday’s network issue the majority of services have been restored.
We’re still seeing a small number of customers not connecting correctly to our network and our engineers are working to fully fix this.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

**Update 02/12/2023 1630**

Following yesterday’s network issue services have now been fully restored. If anyone is still having an issue, they should fully restart their device to reconnect to our network. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

141 REPLIES 141
Cerberus73
Active

Any idea on 5G broadband being restored in London ?

Mrman55667
Regular

Based in Birmingham and have had issues like these for about a year and a half now, constantly. Always being told that work is being done on masts, but unless the work has taken this long I just think it’s lies. Used to be really good 150-250mbs and sometimes higher, now it barely goes over 50+ and they always throttle traffic when I’m trying to download games on my PS5 (currently peaking at a mighty 18mbs, the same when I had regular broadband for half the price before signing up to this farce). Contracts out in April so can’t wait to get rid, I’d advise everyone else to do the same, clearly all they care about is money and locking people into contracts). Joke.

Coffeesurfers
Regular

Thank you for your hard work in getting our beloved Three network up and running again 😀

I bet you guys have had a tough day of it.
But yeah happy to say that all x4 of our three mobile accounts in Gloucester as of around 8pm 1st December ,are now singing and dancing again.

Thank you again for your hard work, I bet you will all sleep well tonight.

no_signal-again
Fledgling

My wife and I now experiencing our second round of serious network outage this year in the sussex area. 

In want to leave my contract now for consistent non delivery of service. 

Sjnutty23
Fledgling

What is actually going on?? How come it has been 12hrs with people not having any network, you can’t be bothered to update your website and answer any questions, at least provide us with an ETA. This is by far the worst network provider in the UK surely you have to give us the customers some sort of compensation?? 
Not only is it effecting the everyday customer but those that use your network for the business are missing out on money and those who genuinely might have emergencies and can’t contact their love ones.
HURRY UP AND GET THIS SORTED AND GIVE US COMPENSATION!!!!

MD
Fledgling

network is down 👎 for mine it comes and goes...they merge with Vodafone and we already having problems 😂😂

sc1999
Local celebrity
Rdluc17
Fledgling

Everyone should look at cancelling their Three contracts ASAP. They are in breach of contract by not providing a service we are paying for. We should be within our right to cancel our contract regardless of how much may be left on our contract. They are unable to provide guidance on when this will be resolved and do not respond to messages inquiring about the issue. As I was typing this message in the form, the page kept refreshing. I’m sure this is an effort by Three to reduce negative action by customers on this. Do the smart thing and move on.

sc1999
Local celebrity

No thanks, all networks have outages.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you need to sit down in a darkened room.