Did you mean: 

Why 3 mobile has bad network coverage

am0987___
Fledgling

Why 3 mobile has bad network coverage

4 REPLIES 4
Jfisher46
Regular

Your prob better off talking to three’s technical vier the live chat. They mite tell you more on whats going on, because three’s signal & app & website are down as well. I’ve been having probs just like everyone else really. I’m only getting 1 to 2 bars of signal if that at times in my house. Used to get a full signal not no more so still waiting weeks on end this been going on for three to find out whats going on & if they are able to fix the problem.

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Jfisher46,

We're aware of an issue impacting a number of users logging into the app and website. Our teams are currently working hard to resolve this and we're sorry for the disruption it's causing.

Regarding the network issues you're experiencing, this wouldn't be connected to the web/app fault. When you reached out to our teams, were they able to provide you with an update or expected fix date for the issue? Have you raised a complaint on the account, at all?

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Jfisher46
Regular

Hi when i had a live  chat with your technical team all they told me was they were going to raise the issue of my complaint but never told me any such date or time frame of a fix or what the problem was. Its just frustrating of the not knowing a time frame of any such fix of the issue. Be nice to know if anyone could have any such answer as and when.

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @am0987___,

I'm sorry to hear you've been disappointed with the coverage provided.

Have you had a look at our Coverage Checker to determine what level of coverage is available in your area? Id also suggest checking out our Network Status Checker as this will show any reported issues or work taking place in the area that may be impacting you.

Let me know how you get on,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.