Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Issues - 01/12/2023

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

A number of customers may be experiencing issues with our network. We are aware of what the issue is and our engineers are working to fix it as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon, please refrain from starting new threads about network issues in the meantime, I expect this will be the same issue in most cases and the service will be restored as soon as possible.

All the new threads created about this today will be merged onto this one so that we can update you all accordingly.

Thanks,
Jonathan

**Update 02/12/2023 1125**

Following yesterday’s network issue the majority of services have been restored.
We’re still seeing a small number of customers not connecting correctly to our network and our engineers are working to fully fix this.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

**Update 02/12/2023 1630**

Following yesterday’s network issue services have now been fully restored. If anyone is still having an issue, they should fully restart their device to reconnect to our network. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

141 REPLIES 141
sharon-g-16
Fledgling

my router isnt working just has a red light+one white, ive tried restarting it but same.. tried live chat but no operators available 

Hosay2
Active

A number of customers may be experiencing issues with our network. We are aware of what the issue is and our engineers are working to fix it as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Hopefully this will be resolved soon, please refrain from starting new threads about network issues in the meantime, I expect this will be the same issue in most cases and the service will be restored as soon as possible.

Bhargabk1994
Fledgling

I’m not able to connect to internet with three 5G broadband since 1hr. Trying to chat with customer care but no one are available. Red globe symbol is showing on Wifi broadband.

Oussmane
Fledgling

I'm currently having the same issue. I don't know if this is a widespread issue or just a problem that occurred after I reset my Zyxel 5G device. It's really frustrating that no one is answering from customer support

Hosay2
Active

Network down Google it 

Volodymyr
Fledgling

The red globe is on fire. It says SIM card is not valid. The technical support service is a big problem, it feels like this service does not exist. Over the past month, there have been constant interruptions in Internet access. Over the course of a month, I have not been able to contact technical support.

Hosay2
Active

Hi if today it gone down. But u can check area coverage online as o2 was bad but wanted to join three today! 

Pinderegg2379
Fledgling

I had my router and sim delivered this morning and set it up correctly which is very easy obviously and it instantly didn’t connect to the internet checked the app and it’s saying SIM card not valid I unplugged it and tried again same thing so I reset it underneath same thing so I rang them was waiting 30 minutes to speak to someone and when I did the woman had no interest in helping she just said if you’ve herd a automated message at the start of the call then that’s all I need to know and then she went since then I’ve tried resetting it again nothing and I’ve put the sim in my phone it instantly works internet is fine it’s the router not recognising the sim so I’ve tried to get back in contact with them on both number it take me threw the enter my number process then it instant says number not recognised on both numbers feel like my numbers been blocked or something the is the first day with three I’m dreading trying to get out of this contract which is does say if I’m not happy I’ve got 14 days to exit the contract guessing I’m not going to be able to get in contact with them and going to be stuck with nothing 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Lots of posts today about 3's network issues. Better luck tomorrow.

Pinderegg2379
Fledgling

Seems like this is a common issue with three by the sounds of it guessing this is what to expect with the service then which is very depressing I don’t get why the sim works in my phone fine with internet but the router doesn’t work ?