cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer, number not transferred yet.

Langers75
Fledgling

Have a new contract from Three and a new SIM. When I ordered I provided the PAC and stated I would like the number transferred over on Friday 9th. I have had the SIM in since Thursday evening and today my number has still not been transferred. How long does this take as I need my mobile. My new number is registered to this account but is not the number I want but I could not register with my number as it is not recognised as a three number. Not the best of starts with three.

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

When will my number be transferred?

If you give us your PAC by 17:00 on a working day, we’ll aim to transfer your number the next working day. 

The transfer may take 2 working days if we get your PAC after 17:00, over the weekend or on a Bank Holiday. 

Your PAC is active for 30 days, so you can pick a switching date that suits you. Remember Bank Holiday dates can’t be chosen, and some other dates may also be unavailable. 

Please note: Your Three SIM must be activated by 17:00 on the last working day before your transfer happens. 

For example, if your transfer is scheduled to take place on a Monday, your SIM would need to be activated by 17:00 on the previous Friday. 

Langers75
Fledgling

Thanks. However I ordered my sim on the Sunday and not knowing when the it would arrive chose the following Friday. It turned up on Tuesday and I changed it over on Thursday night. It is Saturday now. It never stated that choosing Friday would mean it would take until the next working day Monday. 

Langers75
Fledgling

Is this basically stating that I should have put my new sim in the phone before 5pm on the Thursday. As I did it after 6pm I now have to wait until Monday. Thanks.