cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet on new unlimited data pack

Bill14
Regular

My unlimited data pack renewed 3 days ago, was working fine last night then this morning i wake up to find i cannot connect to the internet at all. The phone is working fine, shows 5 g reception, checked wifi on a friends broadband all working well. The 3 app keeps asking me to log in and register again due to Three updating their system, but when i do the message remains. I checked my data package and it shows my data ran out in January 2022, crazy because the calls and texts included in the package show they dont run out until 17th November 2023. Also checked my details and Three has my date of birth as the year 1900, this means i am 123 years old. It appears the Three system has a major glitch! Tried Live Chat which is a total nightmare, could not get any human on the other side just bots that cut you off, tried to call Three and eventually when i found a way through the obstructions put up by Three to put callers off, i was left hanging on the phone 'on hold' with music playing in a repetitive circle for 47 minutes, i obviously gave up in the end.

What is the point of Three using bots, trying to obstruct callers when they need help?

Done the reboot phone several times, pulled sim, turned on airplane mode and off again, of course that wasn't going to work because it is a Three issue

I am still without any internet and only sending this message by using a friends wifi

Totally fed up with Three, no help from them whats so ever

Looking elsewhere tomorow for a decent mobile service provider

When will Three start to treat its customers with respect?

17 REPLIES 17
Tharun12
Fledgling

I have the same issue. Bought my unlimited data bundle which is to run out in Nov 24,2023 but the data just isn't working for 2 days now. Please send me a PM as well

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Tharun12,

I've sent you a PM to to get you in touch with some colleagues in case this hasn't been resolved.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Dean
Fledgling

i topped up 20 pounds n got 14 days unlimited as it wouldn't give me the option for 35 pound for one month unlimited that was yesterday now today it says uv unlimited data until Jan 2022 and my data isn't working also I topped up 10 pounds as calls wouldn't work and now it dmsays all my 10 pound credit as gone even though iv barley used my credit this is an absolute joke I want compensation for this or I'm changing my operator iv been with three for a long time but times are hard its my birthday and I can't afford to go topping up again just to get the same issue tomorrow if its not resolved and I'm not refunded I'll be leaving three for good and I'll make sure I put it out there how iv been treated 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Dean,

That's really disappointing to hear. We're working to resolve any issues like this as soon as possible. Just in case it hasn't been sorted yet, I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can take a closer look.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

wiseN
Fledgling

Same for me as well, they took £35, and i didn't get data pack, only calls and sms.

GmanX
Active

Got a similar issue. This is very frustrating and completely unable to contact Three about it.

Mbarrin
Fledgling

I having the same issue. No internet for over 2 days. 

constantly asked to login. Internet works in theory as I can make dns requests. But that’s it. 

intheshredder
Regular

I topped up £10 and bought an add on over a week ago and still can’t use it. They say they have escalated it to back end but they’ve canceled and reapplied the wrong data packs, the data packs don’t work because their apparent activation date is 1960 and expired 2022. I’ve been on numerous times to rectify it and nothing, I’m told to be patient. This is unacceptable and seriously making me consider leaving Three after being with them nearly 15 years.