cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet on new unlimited data pack

Bill14
Regular

My unlimited data pack renewed 3 days ago, was working fine last night then this morning i wake up to find i cannot connect to the internet at all. The phone is working fine, shows 5 g reception, checked wifi on a friends broadband all working well. The 3 app keeps asking me to log in and register again due to Three updating their system, but when i do the message remains. I checked my data package and it shows my data ran out in January 2022, crazy because the calls and texts included in the package show they dont run out until 17th November 2023. Also checked my details and Three has my date of birth as the year 1900, this means i am 123 years old. It appears the Three system has a major glitch! Tried Live Chat which is a total nightmare, could not get any human on the other side just bots that cut you off, tried to call Three and eventually when i found a way through the obstructions put up by Three to put callers off, i was left hanging on the phone 'on hold' with music playing in a repetitive circle for 47 minutes, i obviously gave up in the end.

What is the point of Three using bots, trying to obstruct callers when they need help?

Done the reboot phone several times, pulled sim, turned on airplane mode and off again, of course that wasn't going to work because it is a Three issue

I am still without any internet and only sending this message by using a friends wifi

Totally fed up with Three, no help from them whats so ever

Looking elsewhere tomorow for a decent mobile service provider

When will Three start to treat its customers with respect?

17 REPLIES 17
Tunchik
Regular

Absolutely the same problem from this morning. Although my date of birth is fine. I've really thought it might be my phone problem as it's almost 4 years old, but now I can clearly see it's the THree issue. Hope they'll sort it out, I'm really fuming without being able to be online and not getting any support.

Bill14
Regular

I think the most frustrating thing is that Three actually try their hardest to obstruct their customers. Bots that dont work, being cut off on Live Chat, left hanging on the line with music playing for 47 minutes. Not a human anywhere.

All they have to do is send a text message to their customers stating 'some' may be experiencing issues with their network coverage, please bear with us we are doing our best to sort the issue out. Instead they portray their network is working perfectly. They read these messages but still remain idle. That says everything.

KB2
Regular

If you check your account, it may be January 2222 rather than 2022. They have botched a load of accounts in the My3 migration. 

Bill14
Regular

You are not wrong, the data pack states 1st January 2022 where as the Calls and Texts both say 17th November 2023

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

We're really sorry for any disruption that this issue is causing. Based on what you're posting it does look like an issue we're working to resolve as a priority. So hopefully you should all have normal service very soon.

Just in case I've sent everyone that has posted a PM to direct you to an escalated support team. If you chat with them, they'll pass on your info to the teams that are working to resolve the issue.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

earburner
Fledgling

I have the same problem, talked to someone on the phone who had no idea that the 10 month unlimited bundle existed and just put 10gb of data on my account. i started with an account i couldn't get into, then a bundle that was valid till 2222, the nothing, then after getting a support number out of the three shop the guy said he had fixed it and just added 10gb of data, that is not going to last long. This is very piss poor. poor com's, poor support.  

BreeM
Fledgling

I have the same issue - this is incredibly frustrating and disruptive. Please can you send me a PM. Thanks

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

We're working through these issues as quickly as possible. I know a few more of you have replied in the meantime. I've also sent you the same PM in case you're still experiencing these issues.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

KH0501
Fledgling

I have the same case. Every services became expired after the migration. And the staff i reached out online told me to top up but not changing anything. My original services all are still "expired" except charging my topup credits only!!!

Please can you send me a PM to help. I am being out of contact to everyone since Monday already.