cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ongoing network issue in pl1 4dx

Ed19
Regular

Ongoing work which doesn`t seem to be improved is there suggested work date to be finished 5g is on and off and 4g is not providing enough speed aswell

5 REPLIES 5
sc1999
Local celebrity

Best bet is try calling 333 tomorrow but don't hold your breath for more details. 

3Gcouk
Active

By using the network status checker https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support

for your postcode it says

We’re fixing an issue with our network in this area. We’re sorry for any disruption you experience. Our engineers are working on masts nearby, which means the rest of our network is handling more traffic than usual.

Updates on our work will be posted here. We’re working as fast as we can to build a better, stronger network in your area. You can find more help and advice below. And you can read more about our Big Network Build here.

Ed19
Regular

When is estimated fix to be done, and i want my compensation due low speeds please its been 4 weeks nearly . Thank you . 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Call customer services on 333. Last time I had this issue I got 7 days credit.

Ed19
Regular

I will have no choice then , tried vhat other day they been lying to me by saying we dont have any issues just what a waste