cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC switching form error

Aimz2688
Fledgling

Hello,

I have been trying unsuccessfully to switch over my number (EE) to my new three sim for over a week now.I have the PAC code for my EE sim and i have activated my new three sim and input all the relevant details needed for the switching form in the format they have asked me to but everytime ive tgotten to the end and tried to actually submit the form it comes up with the error message of "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later." But as stated i have tried several times over the week and on different browsers and devices despite this it still has yet to change.

I have tried calling three but the automated answer for PAC switching just directs you back to the form. I have also emailed three customer service but they have yet to reply (supposedly 24 hrs buts its been days now). And obviously pac codes only last 30 days until you must request a new one which i'd rather not have to do as it was quite a faff to get in the first place and it'd mean paying for 2 sims for another month.

If anyone knows how to remedy this, any help you can offer will be appreciated

17 REPLIES 17
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Aimz2688,

I'm not aware of any current issues with the port in form online, but we'll be happy to take a look into it. I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that will help get your port in arranged.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

mike-waite5
Fledgling

I have the same issue - could you post the resolution?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mike-waite5,

We won't be able to give a solution to this on the community, but I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

3hb91
Fledgling

Hi i’m having the same issue, could you point me in the right direction please? 

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @3hb91,

We are sorry to hear you have this issue also,

I have sent you a private message with more information on this.

John M

GregDB
Fledgling

Same issue here

GregB

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @GregDB 

That's not ideal!

I will send you a private message with more information.

John M

John M

nathanalbon
Fledgling

Hi John, I'm having the same issue. Please can you help? Thank you.

ixxZed
Fledgling

Hi John

I'm having the same issue