cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC switching form error

Aimz2688
Fledgling

Hello,

I have been trying unsuccessfully to switch over my number (EE) to my new three sim for over a week now.I have the PAC code for my EE sim and i have activated my new three sim and input all the relevant details needed for the switching form in the format they have asked me to but everytime ive tgotten to the end and tried to actually submit the form it comes up with the error message of "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later." But as stated i have tried several times over the week and on different browsers and devices despite this it still has yet to change.

I have tried calling three but the automated answer for PAC switching just directs you back to the form. I have also emailed three customer service but they have yet to reply (supposedly 24 hrs buts its been days now). And obviously pac codes only last 30 days until you must request a new one which i'd rather not have to do as it was quite a faff to get in the first place and it'd mean paying for 2 sims for another month.

If anyone knows how to remedy this, any help you can offer will be appreciated

17 REPLIES 17
rpk44
Fledgling

Hi John,

I am having the same issue having tried 5 different browsers. Please can you advise how I resolve this. Thanks

rpk44
Fledgling

I have now managed to resolve this using the Live Chat / Digital Assistant

ixxZed
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan

I'm having the same issue

nathanalbon
Fledgling

Hi John. I'm having the same issue. Please can you help? Thank you.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @nathanalbon,

Can you share a link to the page in question? Screenshots may be handy here too, but please ensure not to share any private info like your number or PAC.

Does the same error occur on multiple browsers or devices?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Blessinga
Fledgling

I am having the same issue. I need help please.

rpk44
Fledgling

Hi,

I am having the same issue having tried 5 different browsers. Please can you advise how I resolve this. Thanks

rpk44
Fledgling

I have now managed to resolve this by using the live chat / digital assistant.