Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG calling, texting, and allowance issues

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Update 22/05/2024

Hi everyone,

We're sorry for any disruption and inconvenience this issue has been causing over the past few days. Our team have been working hard on this, and the underlying issue should now be resolved.

For anyone who has been charged from top up credit when they had a pack or add on which would have otherwise covered the usage, the credit used should be restored automatically.

If you're still experiencing any difficulties using your service, please test if rebooting your phone restores normal services.

If the issues are still persisting, please let us know what you're experiencing in the replies, For example whether there's an issue with calls, texts, and/or data, and any error messages that you're seeing.

Hi everyone,

We've been receiving reports of some PAYG customers being unable to make calls or send texts since yesterday. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible, and will provide updates on this thread. We'll move all related posts to this thread in order to keep things tidy, and so everyone can easily find any updates. Please refrain from creating multiple threads about this issue in the meantime. 

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here

228 REPLIES 228
Bubs04
Fledgling

I have purchased a Three Data pack and I cannot use it because I cannot send texts or make phone calls  (as at Friday 24th May 2024).  This is so annoying

d***@***.com

Steven183
Regular

THREE ARE YOU GOUNG TO SORT THIS OUT I STILL CANNOT MAKE CALLS OR SEND TEXTS -  YOU ARE SCAM COMPANY TAKING MONEY OFF PEOPLE WHO THEN CANT ACCESS THE SERVICES THEY HAVE PAID FOR 

Raberto
Regular

Still can't buy a Data Pack on the app or website. I can login ok but apparently I am not authorised. How can I NOT be the account owner ?

Screenshot_2024-05-25-14-31-28-051_com.hutchison3g.planet3-edit.jpg

Steven183
Regular

STILL NO ANSWER ON HERE FROM ANYONE AT THREE- SCAM COMPANY 

bobbyc
Fledgling

I am still unable to make calls and send texts. When will this issue be sorted out?!

Over a week without calls and texts - completely unacceptable!

Steven183
Regular

IS ANYONE FROM THREE GOING TO REPLY AND SORT THIS PROBLEM OUT - I AM ABROAD ON HOLIDAY AND STILL UNABLE TO MAKE CALLS OR SEND TEXTS -  SCAM COMPANY TAKING PEOPLES MONEY AND NOT  PROVIDING A SERVICE 

TONI
Regular

Hi do you know when this will  e resolved this is now 10 days and I get can't make calls balance too low...I can't text ...can't get through to 3...if you get the online chat they keep you waiting then send 1 message saying that I have not replied so end conversation...I am at my wits end..I have no way of contacting family to let them know I'm ok

go
Fledgling

Hi Mine is still not working

fedupwith3
Active

Sadly you are not alone, I think people have just got fed up posting here with no response.

Please all you out there give a shout out if you are experiencing problems still and also if it has solved itself for you.

Thank you

inki54
Regular

I had been having trouble making calls (Go roam) although data and texts worked on my Data Sim package.

However as soon as I returned to the UK, the calls started to work. Is this a Go Roam issue, if my data and texts were working overseas ??