Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment issue?

kjs200508
Fledgling

I have recently missed a payment on my bill at the start of this month of £87. Therefore, I went to go onto the three app to solve this payment, it told me I had to re-register my account as they were upgrading the app. I had tried this at least 100 times, no luck kept telling me my information was wrong when it wasn't, I even tried to do this on different devices. I then tried to call someone, as when my services are down it will redirect me to the three automated voice message call that you can do a payment on. Here it said the normal things bill hasn't been paid and will take 2 hour to process a payment, but then it kept telling me "please wait a few seconds whilst we get the correct information for your account", then it cuts me off straight away. I have tried this at different times of the day everyday no luck.

I have now recieved a message stating that my bill is now £204! I have tried numerous of times to pay my bill yet the online services and voice message service would not allow me to. Does anyone have any knowledge as why my bill would now be £204 ?

2 REPLIES 2
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @kjs200508,

Sorry to hear about this, it sounds like a really frustrating situation. In terms of the differing balance, if the payment was due at the beginning of March, you'll be hearing the combined total of the overdue bill and the latest one, which isn't necessarily due yet. Bills are usually produced 19 days before the due date.

As you're unable to use My3 or the automated line, I'd recommend to get in touch with customer services. If the 333 number isn't working for you, you can find numbers on the page I've linked that you can dial from a non Three line, as well as the option to open a web chat.

Once you're in touch, the team can check into both the billing and account access issue. They'll be able to help walk you through a breakdown of the balance, and your options for payment.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

Paddiewack
Superstar

I would also set up a direct debit for future payments if I were you.