cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permanent network issue

rpk44
Regular

My mobile data speeds and coverage are really poor despite being within an area of supposedly good coverage. Whenever I enter my postcode into the network status checker it always provides the standard unhelpful response: We're working on fixing an issue in this area at the moment. We're sorry for any disruption this may be causing.

This message has been unchanged for at the last 5 weeks, with no indication as to when it might be resolved. How can I contact someone at Three to understand when this will be resolved. I am currently paying for a service I can barely use.

2 REPLIES 2
rpk44
Regular

Just to clarify I live in Newport, Shropshire.

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @rpk44,

I'm sorry to hear you've noticed a drop in speeds and coverage recently and can appreciate how frustrating this must be, especially if it's been ongoing for 5 weeks.

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Service teams, they'll be able to run a thorough check on the area and provide you with further information, an expected fix date for any issues as well as discuss your bills. 

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.