cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playstation Remote Play

crackheeeerd
Regular

Can I access my Playstation at home using Ps remote play on the three network?

Thanks

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @crackheeeerd,

That's certainly worth a try, generally the APN settings should be correct after resetting network settings but there are a couple of different APNs you can try. three.co.uk and 3internet are both options you can use so perhaps compare the results on each of these APNs to see if the results are different?

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

11 REPLIES 11
wonneil
Fledgling

Thank you, worked for me too, changing from three.co.uk to 3 Internet

xotbirdox
Fledgling

Hi, I know this thread was like a year ago now but I just had to thank you both for this solution! I had tried EVERYTHING to be able to access my PS5 from mobile data/outside my WiFi network. Literally everything. Stayed up all night teaching myself how to port forward, enabled everything that was supposed to be enabled, nothing was working. Then I finally noticed that it said "Nat Type Failed" on the settings for the Remote Play app and I looked that error message up and found this thread and of course clicked on it because I'm on Three and I had tried everything else so was wondering if it was a Three-side issue tbh, rather than an issue with my WiFi or PS5. Changing the APN was the thing that FINALLY worked. Literally I've been trying to sort this problem out for, like, 4 days now. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 🫶🏻 I can finally use Remote Play how it's meant to be used, i.e., AWAY FROM HOME lol. Genuinely so grateful for this thread 🫶🏻