cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed cut down

Boontr
Fledgling

Network is going to be crap,  internet spet les then 5kb/s with straing 4g+ its fake. Phone lte. Lte +, sims swam swap, phones, is same problem for lots friends,  traveled day by day different place aroud uk . Almoust without speed. Its not possible to contact support during working hours. I try to order new sim. But it wilby be faster to switch....it unprofessional...8 years im with Three was the stronges now they worest....switch best way

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Boontr,

Welcome to the Three Community.

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been struggling with your network speeds, especially after being with Three for 8 years. We'll do our best to help you.

Are you saying that you get no/weak signal anywhere that you go? This may be an issue with your SIM or handset. You've mentioned difficulties getting your SIM swapped.

I'd recommend popping into a Three store if you have one nearby, or are passing near one when travelling. As long as you are the account holder, and can bring your photo ID with you, they'll be able to swap your SIM card there and then in store.

Let us know if you're still having similar issues after updating to the new SIM card.

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.