cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to Three Your Way

mlewis
Regular

I have a Samsung Watch with 4G and a 3 month old 24 month Unlimited contract for my phone. I have been told the only way to activate the LTE on my watch is to have a Your Way account. Is there a way to move to the new accounts or will esim activation for Samsung watches become available for everyone?

5 REPLIES 5
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mlewis

Three have now expanded smartwatch pairing to include Samsung smartwatches, but this service is currently only available to Pay Monthly customers on our new Three Your Way plans. Existing customers will be able to add the service to pair their Samsung smartwatches when we roll this out across our other plans, later this year.

Smartwatch pairing remains available for Apple watches on all our Pay Monthly plans in the meantime.

Hope this clears this up,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

mlewis
Regular

Its disappointing but clears it up. Any time scales as previously, later, has not exactly been forthcoming.

Jon_Akzar
Regular

I was told in store today the current timescale is around October for merging of old and new accounts. With Three being Three, we can expect that to be sometime in 2025 😂

Gary
Involved

What is a three your way plan please ?

Gary
Involved

FYI the Apple Watch does not pair still sore