cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible service and defective iPhone 13

TheAnomaly1
Fledgling

I ordered an iPhone 13 on the Advanced Data Plan for 100GB of data at £43 monthly. I paid the £30 upfront fee and the iPhone was delivered to me on Wednesday. I put the Sim into the phone on Thursday but discovered nor only had the back glass of the iPhone arrived with a multitude of scratches, despite being in the box packaged up, and the home button and volume buttons are unresponsive. I have filed 13 requests to have my number transferred from GiffGaff, my old provider, but every time, the website has said the request cannot be processed at this time. I want to know who I need to contact to cancel my contract and return the defective iPhone 13. I am not interested in any offers or promotions or being passed from one staff member to the next, I simply want to know who is responsible for cancelling the contract that I need to contact and how to return the iPhone 13 to Three with all the accessories and the SIM cards

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, call 0333 338 1001 from any phone. I do not know which options you will have to go through but good luck.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Sorry for the weird formatting but Brave browser behaving oddly with this site.