cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero or bare minimum coverage

Hausmore
Fledgling

Since the beginning of September the network coverage has been almost none existent. I get it may go down time to time and will have issues, but this has been a week now.

Nobody responds on X (Twitter) when I call up, I'm just fobbed off with, "maintenance is being carried out and they are trying to fix the issue a quickly as they can", call back next week if you still have issues.

I basically have no phone service and no broadband service. So when it comes to billing day is it OK if I don't provide payment?

Seriously considering changing provider for mobile and broadband.

3 REPLIES 3
bigsol84
Fledgling

Yes I have been having similar network issues for close to a year

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello there. 

It's disappointing to hear you're having issues with your connection. The network team will always be doing what the can to resolve network problems, but some issues are more complex than others and can take longer to complete. 

If you've notified the support team of the issues and they've confirmed there is a known problem, they would normally look to offer you a credit for your bill. If you discuss that, I'd recommend reaching out to them again to find out what is available to you. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

AJ147
Active

Move to EE, they have better signal strength and stability on their 5g network. I'm with 3 on my works phone, that was originally my personal phone, 5g full signal, and I can't even download a pdf file for work. 3 are shocking and they are never wrong, always an excuse or reason why and never their fault, hence why I moved to EE. I imagine it's only going to get worse as the traffic they had on their 3g is now being pushed onto their 4g and 5g which can't cope with the workload as it is, jump ship my friend and actually get a service worthy of what you pay for.