cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

large organisation here. 300 plus people all not recieving phone calls from 00 1 855-330-8653.

Dinoduderocket
Fledgling

large organisation here. 300 plus people all not recieving phone calls from 00 1 855-330-8653. This is a MS MFA number. Working fine Monday, failed on Tuesday. Three says it isn't their issue, but every single affected user within our organisation is a three customer. Users on other mobile networks not affected. Any ideas? Thanks

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dinoduderocket@ChrisCooke@benwilson2@PeterBloke,

Thanks for helping report this issue. Our Service Desk have updated me that the underlying issue was found, and should now be resolved. Can you let me know if the MFA calls are now being received by you?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

7 REPLIES 7
PeterBloke
Fledgling

Also seeing the same issue with the MS MFA service to Three Mobiles

benwilson2
Fledgling

We are also having the same issue MS MFA at the College i work for. When staff have called Three they have been told its not a Three issue. We know it isnt our internal IT and can see from logs the MFA call tries the staff member but the call never makes it. Other network providers are working fine.

ChrisCooke
Fledgling

We are having the same issue at our Councils. It started on the same day as mentioned above, Tuesday 30th July 2024.

All our users who have personal phones with Three (or Smarty and ID Mobile who use Three) are unable to receive the Microsoft MFA Authentication Phone Call from +1 855 330 8653.

When calling a number on the Three network, calls from this number are being blocked and receive the message "Sorry, it has not been possible to connect your call". Calls from this number to all other networks work fine.

We have advised all users on Three to report the issue to their network provider, however they are being told by Three that there is no problem.

We have reported it to Microsoft as well and they say they are looking into it from their side, but we've had no update from them as yet.

There must be many other Three Customers who use Microsoft MFA who will be affected by this - surely Three can't continue to ignore this and not acknowledge there is an issue here. It's been happening for a week now.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing this issue with receiving MFA calls to our attention. I am making enquiries and will let you know when we have an update and if we require further info to help the investigation. Thanks for your patience

Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Dinoduderocket@ChrisCooke@benwilson2@PeterBloke,

Thanks for helping report this issue. Our Service Desk have updated me that the underlying issue was found, and should now be resolved. Can you let me know if the MFA calls are now being received by you?

Thanks,
Jonathan

ChrisCooke
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan, 

We got several of our users to test this again yesterday and are pleased to confirm the issue has now been resolved.

Many thanks for your help sorting this!

Thanks

Chris

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for confirming @ChrisCooke, I'll mark this as solved, but please let us know if you experience any other issues like this in the future!