cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

roaming in republic of Ireland

Sprinter2111
Fledgling

I'm in Ireland and I can't dial Irish numbers as I need an add on which is rubbish as we all know Ireland is included as free this happened last year.but I don't like someone from 3 telling me to add credit to my account when it's not needed.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

As far as I’m aware payg customers have been experiencing calling issues for the past 24 hours or so whereby (apparently) their bundles disappeared and charges for calls and texts came out of their remaining cash credit. When that ran out they were unable to make calls which is what I SUSPECT is occurring with you. I’m not a payg customer so can’t say if it’s fixed or not as yet. Can only advise you to check with customer service possibly using WiFi. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sprinter2111,

I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with using your services in Ireland. If you're connected to a network in Ireland, rather than the UK, you should be able to use your UK allowances for these calls.

Just to check, are you on PAYG? This may link to a more general issue some of our PAYG customers are experiencing. Is this still ongoing for you now?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.