cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

struggling to request to port my no over

Glenandem
Fledgling

Hi guys just joined from EE and need to bring my phone no over as it’s my business no, I have my pac code and have been on the 3 website but it says I have to contact 3 as I set the account up after 30th jan so called today and spent half an hour trying to do it with the lady giving her my details and pac and she came back and said she wasn’t able to do today!

is there a way I can do online as I really don’t want to have to call up and speak to somebody I can barely understand and be told they can’t do it again!

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Glenandem,

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into these difficulties with getting your number ported in. I'm not completely clear if you've taken a business or personal account, this may affect how we get this resolved.

I'll send you a private message so we can get you in contact with colleagues that can help online. 

To access your private messages click on your avatar image in the top right of any page, then "Messages"

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
MZone
Superstar

Fill in the form here. 

Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Glenandem,

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into these difficulties with getting your number ported in. I'm not completely clear if you've taken a business or personal account, this may affect how we get this resolved.

I'll send you a private message so we can get you in contact with colleagues that can help online. 

To access your private messages click on your avatar image in the top right of any page, then "Messages"

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Glenandem
Fledgling

hi pal I contacted the social media team off your link above and its been sorted, should happen tomorrow so thats all great, thanks for your help bud