cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account cancellation and returns issues

jubber56
Fledgling

Hi, 

I ordered a 5G Broadband router in July 2023. The router arrived, however I decided to stay with my previous provider. I phoned 3 customer service to cancel my order within the 14 day cancellation period. They said that everything had been processed and I would receive an email with a returns label. The email didn't arrive (spam folder checked daily), however I received hastening emails to return the router. Eventually the returns email came through and I returned the router. I received emails from Three/DPD in August confirming that the router had been received.

Fast forward over 3 months and numerous phone calls to Three customer services following requests for payments, I have now been informed that my details have been passed to a debt collection agency!

Please, please can my details be passed to a more senior team for a resolution. I have emailed proofs@3mail.com however I have seen posts in the community that this isn't necessarily very efficient either.

@JonathanB - I've seen you are very helpful in the community... is there anything you can do to get me through to someone more senior who can help me please 🙏 

Many thanks,

James

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

You are not the first. I suggest you file a claim for damages using the online small claims court to cover your time, stress and potential damage to your credit rating. This should get their attention even if you just threaten to do it. You can send Jonathan a personal message if you click on his link.

jubber56
Fledgling

Thank you for your help 👍

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for bringing this to my attention @jubber56. I've replied to your PM with info that should help you escalate this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.