cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blacklisting on CEIR

SamB33863
Fledgling

Hi There, 

I have been trying to get my phone blacklisted with CEIR on a shared data base for a week now. I have tried contacting your customer service through phone calls and through online chat and nobody seems to be able to help me with this.

Please get in touch with me so I can get this sorted I am running out of time for my claim. 

Best, 

Sam

4 REPLIES 4
Geluk
Key player

This a regular gripe here; 3 don't seem to give a damn about this repeated service failure.

OFCOM should be made aware.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Oddly enough OFCOM only publish advice on what to do when your phone is lost or stolen. I don't think that there is a timescale for the network to respond, unlike pac codes. Seems odd.

SamB33863
Fledgling

So frustrating!!! - I have re requested the device be blacklisted after being transferred to three different customer service advisors all of which informed me there was nothing else they could do until someone finally re requested the blacklisting adding the additional requests to have it uploaded on this shared data base. 

It seems only Three have this issue also.

I will update if I manage to get a reply from Three and find a resolution for this as it seems many of Threes customers have this same issue and aren't getting anywhere.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @SamB33863,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you and that this has been going on so long. I've sent you a PM to connect you with some colleagues that are investigating this issue. We're hopeful this will be fixed soon, but if you can have a chat with them they'll make sure your details are added to the investigation.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Three Community is celebrating our 2nd Birthday with a prize draw! join in here