cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot speak to a human?

daniella992000
Fledgling

What the hell is going on with three? Stores are closing, you cant speak to a human, I cant top up, I cant do live chat. Three has taken money from me, stolen effectively and not changed my balance. 

8 REPLIES 8
Cloudyhill
Active

Yes I agree, this is totally ridiculous, there is no way to get in touch with anyone, it seems like users are being scammed, paid for top-up and received no service or support or even explanation of this situation.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m afraid on payg your only option to get through to customer service is to start a live chat ! 
You can do this via the My Three app or from the Three homepage.

Cloudyhill
Active

Unfortunately even live chat option what I got is a message saying no operators is available, there is really no way to report this issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

When I was a Three payg customer earlier this year I found the best time to start a chat was as soon as they open. That’s 0800! I do agree it’s a poor level of service but it’s apparently a known issue since a particular system update.There’s also the option of getting the Three social media team on the case which I’m told can be quite effective as they have access to people who will take ownership of your issue. Again you can access them via the Three website. 
I’m sorry I can’t be more help and I wish you well.

davva
Fledgling

Fantastic , I see your problem was 2 weeks ago , is it resolved now ?? We hit a wall yesterday when it seems my wifes data pack was deleted half way through the month now reporting zero balance and cant get hold of anyone at all to get this sorted , seems there was an update at the weekend for "some" customers and I really hoped it would sort itself out in a day or 2 even though I am trying to get help in the background . I praised Three when we went to them early this year after very poor experiences many years ago told me to avoid at all costs , good signal and good 5g where I live but this is as much use as a chocolate fireguard if they take it away and dont give you a means to get the support to sort it out . Looks like we will be going back to good old EE and paying a little bit more for better service , buy cheap get cheap eh

Dumbblonde
Fledgling

Live chat is c**p.  I have done it four times in last week and each time they say they have lost connection.  Well that’s odd because they have told me.  In other words they are not interested 😡😡

Avondale
Rising star

@daniella992000 

Which store or stores are closing ?

I am not aware that there is a closure programme as such, although leases will come to an end and shopping centres might be renovated. 

Sarah101
Fledgling

Same!!! This network is terrible !