cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my name on my account

Lilianreiver
Fledgling

So for 5 years I've been trying to change my name on my account due to a spelling mistake when I joined three over the phone. My name changed 3 years ago so I continued to send emails. I've sent numerous emails with all my details, passport, utility bills, deed poll, licence, payslips to proofs@3mail.com. I've been in store and spoken multiple times to get help over the phone and they all tell me to send an email to that address which I have. At this point I don't know if it would be better to leave three and create a new account to fix my name. I have never received a email back from three and my name has still not been changed on the system. ITS BEEN 5 YEARS!!!!! can someone please just @HelpMe I don't know what to do anymore.

2 REPLIES 2
schalle
Fledgling

I have the same issue, i even went into the shop with my old id and my new and my new id at the same time and the staff were so stupid that they said that even though they had both of my ID's in front of them they can't change my name and i have to email proofs@3mail.com, i have emailed them 5 times the past 3 years and no one has replied, or changed my name. The staff are completely useless and this is the worst user experience. 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

It's sure disappointing to hear you've been having the issue for so many years. 

There's another email address for getting those kinds of changes made, it's proofs@contact.three.co.uk 
It might be worth trying to send a copy of your details to that address, and included any required information. 

Hopefully that will result in your details getting updated.

Pete.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.