cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Allowance Help

stewartbuck1986
Fledgling

Hello,

I am a PAYG customer on the unlimited data plan.  As of 8:00 this morning it has been asking me to sign into network, and when I log into the 3 app my voice & text plans expire 2 Nov 2023, but the data plan is showing as expiring 1 Jan 2222.  I have tried to start a live chat (no one is available), I have tried to speak to someone by calling the customer care number (I only have online support), and finally I went into my local 3 store and they were unable to help me as I am a PAYG customer.  I have tried switching flight mode on & off, restarting my phone, and selecting the option to sign into network - nothing has worked.  Has anyone come across this issue before?  If so, how did you fix it?

10 REPLIES 10
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @GM88,

This topic was in regards to an issue from a few months ago, so it's probably best to start a new topic about this for greater visibility. Other customers won't necessarily spot this if they're just browsing recent topics.

I'm sorry to hear about this though. Did you receive access to your data in the meantime since posting? Can you see the allowances on My3 when you log in?

Thanks,
Jonathan 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.