cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought an Add-on but I don't have unlimited calls?!

Henry1001
Fledgling

Hi there Three,

I appreciate your time to solve this issue for me:

Ok so after a month of trying to log into my Three account, since this 'system update' 2 months ago, I have finally been able to log in.

But now I have another problem.

I topped up £10 - approx 15 Dec 2023.

I selected the Add-on for £8 for 6Gb Data - that's fine.

So it should expire about 15 Jan 2024.

But where are my unlimited calls and texts?!!!

Yesterday, I was in an important phone call with someone and it disconnected after 4 minutes, I had to email them to call me back. It turns out it used up the £2 credit I had left as PAYG, and not the usual unlimited texts I get with the add-on. What if I have a medical emergency and need to make a phone call?!

I am so close to changing phone networks!!

NOTE: by the way I am only annoyed at the Three executives/directors/corporate and systems-admin/engineers/managers who oversee all this -- and I have no problem with the customer support workers at call centres or ones who answer customer queries in these online forums; I know what it's like working in your shoes, you have to deal with all the negative repercussions of the bad decisions from the people above you; so please help me and I greatly appreciate your time.

Thank you.

Extra info: I am in the UK, making calls to others in the UK. My smartphone is an Android Huawei.

2 REPLIES 2
Geluk
Key player

You need to contact 3 directly; this is a customer forum.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Henry1001,

I'm sorry to hear about the mix up there. You can find info about the data packs that include unlimited calls and texts here. It sounds like you've purchased a data add on, these are intended to top up the data allowance if you don't have enough on your initial pack, or if you're using a Broadband device rather than a phone.

Please get in touch with customer services, and they'll be happy to check into your options.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.