cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a family plan? Can I switch my parents other network providers to my Three contract?

Sayvai
Regular

Hello,

My parents own SIM plans are currently with other network providers, whereas I am a loyal Three customer for nearly 10 years now (i think).

Now, I would like to include my parents' SIM numbers onto my contract, where they would also switch to the Three network. I would then continue to make a single payment under my account, which covers the costs of myself, including both my parents.

Is there some sort of a family add-on / plan to cover the scenario that i described above?

7 REPLIES 7
sc1999
Local celebrity

I don't think they do. Their sub-brand Smarty offer a family plan on sim deals.

sc1999
Local celebrity

You can have multiple contracts but 3 do a credit check for each new contract.

Sayvai
Regular

Oh ok, I was hoping Three UK would have a similar plan to what Three provides to their market in Ireland (Three IE). Such that, Three IE has a plan that would allow an individual who has a Three contract to add (bundle) up to 5 more connections (numbers) to the single plan (i..e contract). More details on their page below 👇

https://www.three.ie/why-choose-three/benefits/bundle-and-save.html

Now that would be really beneficial, and not just for me, but I believe also in the UK market.

sc1999
Local celebrity

I saw that that to. Insurance companies offer discounts if you have cars and house on a policy so why not mobile phones?

Sayvai
Regular

Precisely, and i have every confidence that there would be high demand for such a product / plan in the UK too.

It would be a win-win for Three UK and their customers if they adopted the a similar plan to Three IE offers, with more customers joining the network, and thereby an additional revenue stream 🤷🏻‍♂️

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sayvai,

We don't currently have an offer like this on Three UK but it's a really interesting suggestion so I'll make sure this is flagged up. 🙂

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Sayvai
Regular

Thanks @JonathanB 🙂

I think the Three UK group could get in with the modern times, especially those with elderly parents who aren't really tech savvy, nor are able to manage accounts / billing. You see my point, right?

I think you could also add the above additional feedback to the products / pricing team as another argument for such a plan 💡

Once you get internal feedback, please reply back on this forum on the outcome, as I, and I'm sure many others too, would be eagerly awaiting a (positive 🙏) response to the suggestion.