cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Major problems since the recent Three system updates!

Dazie999
Regular

TO THREE SUPPORT STAFF AND WARNING FOR OTHERS WHO MAY BE EXPERIENCING THE SAME ISSUES...

I have been having horrendous problems with all admin aspects of the service for more than the last week - since you updated your systems! Can't login to the app, can't login to the website, billing is messed up big time, staff say they've not been trained + more!

Just some of the issues:

> If I try to login on the web with my mobile number (or register) it says "We can’t load part or all of the information right now, please try again or contact helpdesk"

> Any link to the website sometimes says "you do not have access to this website"! 

> I have 4 numbers for my family, if I try to re-register on the app (which you are forcing us to do!) then it says that the email address is already in use!

> If I try to login with that email address it instead logs me into a different one of my 4 numbers!

> I have had messages threatening me to be cut off because my direct debit has not gone through, despite the fact that it has!

> I have had messages saying that I am out of data and will be charged 0.21 per MB (over £200 per GB!!!), despite that fact that I have 6GB left! Of course I am unable to check this as the app and website are broken so I have to spend 30 mins on hold to find out!

> I found that spend caps have randomly changed! 2 left at £0 as I asked for, 1 set to £15 and another set to £10!!!

> Staff have told me they can't help with some of my questions have they have not yet received training on the new systems!!!

> Staff suggested a solution that would mean I would be totally cut off from managing 3 of my 4 numbers!!! The OTP would be sent to my family phones or email addresses which I don't have access to! I have managed these numbers for years but now you are making this extremely difficult!

How can you have managed to screw ALL of these things up at the same time, and not even trained staff to be able to help???!!!

This has so far wasted at least 3 hours of my life with several calls totalling 2 hours on the phone to Three! Its also caused panic with a family member falsely being told they have no data and are now incurring over £200 per GB for data!!! And the caps were changed without my consent causing future risk of charges.

What a complete disgrace!!!

26 REPLIES 26
Account2023
Fledgling

I too have had awful problems. Cannot log in or do anything and on my account and one of these phones is abroad in a country not go road so unable to purchase data passport which of course expire at midnight. this is now the second night of trying at gone midnight only to have the same issues. Call centre opens at 8am and so until then absolutely nothing I can do. Will be moving away from three as soon as possible. Have wasted now in total almost 6 hours try to sort this. 3 long calls with call centre who seem unaware that the data update is having serious impact on customers. All quite unbelievable. Cannot do anything with app or log in on any browser.

Tali
Fledgling

Same here. Have 'only' 2 numbers associated with my account. Can't get into the app, asked to re-register, but then get message that account already exists!! Spoken to 3 different departments, they cannot resolve it. Current status is that my phone number does not match their records, hence I'm not able to receive codes via text to confirm!! Disgraceful. I've now been told to wait for 'higher network' team to call me back within 72 hours!! And what happens if I can't answer when they call???? Awful service, evidently call centre unable to support this massive screw up! Contemplating starting afresh with a new provider. Can't afford to be subjected to this. 

Bigbob
Fledgling

New system has messed up login for 3 of our sim cards, been told to use separate emails for each, not on, totally ridiculous to have to create extra addresses just for them. Worked OK before why not now. Can someone tell us when this is going to be fixed. 

ngarrad
Fledgling

The recent update is nothing short of a disaster, also wasted loads of time trying to fix issues via the chat function as trying to phone 333 is a waste of time as does not recognise option selections. I have the same issue in that I pay the bills for my and my 2 sons mobile phones and now need a different email address for each phone. 3 advise this is due to security but this then potentially allows my sons to view bills I am responsible for paying myself which to me breaches DPIA requirements itself. I have also been sent a letter addressed to me to the wrong address and with the wrong bank details. Total chaos

Robnor456
Active

I’ve just encountered these issues today and yet this post is dated 27/05, over 4 months ago why haven’t these things been fixed

Avondale
Rising star

@Robnor456 

What problem are you having please ? 

Robnor456
Active

Unable to re-register and data being used from top up when I have an active add on with over 7GB left