cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New 3 Mobile App won’t load account details

Timrivergod
Regular

Hi since updating the 3 mobile App I can’t access the account details just get a white screen. iPhone7+ 15.8.3 IOS loaded. 
App opens OK 
Any advice would be appreciated. 
cheers Tim

29 REPLIES 29
Roz
Fledgling

Having the same issue and it is a total nightmare as I am abroad and need data!!! No idea what to do! 

JaneM
Fledgling

Same here. Log in with thumbprint and then just a white screen. Have tried deleting and reinstalling the app, same on Wi-Fi or using data.

what does 3 advise.

Sabe
Fledgling

I am also having the same issue, once clicked, both in the safari and app, just three dots working on the screen… nothing can be done thereafter. It’s a real nuisance. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the disruption this has been causing. Are you still experiencing these issues logging in today?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Ali4
Fledgling

Yes still same issue

KatieHana
Fledgling

Also having this same issue and still happening today 

Rmagee
Fledgling

Yes still experiencing the same issue on both app and website. I’ve also tried deleting the app and re-installing and same issue. Husband also has the same problem.  

Sabe
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan,

The issues is still there, and It’s been there for long, not only today. 

Jardine_199

Hi same issue and has been like this for days. I am also abroad and need to access data. Are you implementing a fix for this? Or how are we meant to buy data now? Bit unacceptable to have this functionality down for so long for so many customers without any communication. 

Rhyannon

Hi I am also getting the same problem! Can't login on app or browser either and have a phone bill due to be paid today...