cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registered Email Addresses for multiple contracts or accounts

blokefromhull
Fledgling

I have five accounts across four people in my household that were all registered under one email address. Since the "upgrade" i was told to re-register under separate email addresses which was a nightmare. To do this I had to use a "spare" email account to register my personal number to enable my main email to be switched to it afterwards (i used my work one). Now after about four times speaking with three, this is what has happened:

- 3 accounts are set up correctly

- My own account is still stuck on my work email address even though in the account details it shows my main email address

- My main email address logs me in to my daughter's account despite her account showing her email address is registered

- Three cant figure out the problem and just keep telling me it's set up right

has anyone else had a similar issue?

(ive also had several other issues recently including account access, carrier billing and other things)

I have never had so many different issues with Three until they had their "upgrade". I'm seriously looking at pulling all of my contracts to a different provider now and ive been with three since the beginning...

1 REPLY 1
sc1999
Local celebrity

You are not alone. Best response from three is contact customer services. 

We all know the upgrade was bonkers and we are still waiting for a reason for the madness.