cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer gone wrong.

Breezygemm
Fledgling

My contract (personal account) came to an end so transferred my number onto a sim on my account but on doing so they have replaced my husbands number instead of the sim card. We are now over 2 weeks from having no access to my husband's number (reverse the transfer) at all and my number does not receive incoming calls or texts. We have been on live chat, on the phone, and in-store every couple of days and keep being told 24-48 hours .... it's now over 300 hours and nowhere. My account is a business one and my number is very important for receiving jobs - which I have lost customers over! It is also the emergency contact number for my children and all other services. My husband who is meant to be an emergency contact after me can't even be contacted as his number is gone... it's a joke tbh! 

Also a big problem is I can't access Online Banking, Xero (invoicing software), My Gov, Creation account to make a purchase due to not being able to receive codes through text. I can't even leave as then I would 100% lose my number which is the priority on the account. 

Please can someone advise how to get anywhere with this. Thank you!

0 REPLIES 0