cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

deposit won't be returned to me

brooker
Fledgling

this is a long one and i hope it makes sense, today ive spent the best part of 4hours on the phone to customer services. i done this due to a deposit of £350 which was owed to me once 6 payments have been made......now comes the part that three do not understand.

i had half price for 6 months which in total is £156.00, due to there mess on the first bill charging me double and 5 months in technically i have paid £166.00 now they have just given me a credit of £26 thanks i think......but due to them crediting me i now have to wait another month on top......how is that fair when they were at fault???? 

i keep the deposit in the back of my mind and knew it was due, but now they are saying im going to wait till september???? why cause we credited your account so technically you haven't paid it..........i just took an additional line for my daughter without the deposit........so clearly im no risk if a second line has been offered......ive been out of work for a few weeks and was hoping that money would see me through for a week plus my twins birthday of which i'd use for them......not looking for sympathy just angry i let Three take me for a foul. so anyone who sees this would like to hear your views on this disgusting matter.....and any Three agents on here happy to listen and get my money back...... 

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, follow this link and send a message to Jonathon as this is beyond the rest of us.

About JonathanB - Three Community

brooker
Fledgling

thank you never been on here before

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @brooker,

I'm sorry for the delay getting back to you. I've been making some enquiries and have been arranging to get this investigated in more detail, and was just waiting for a bit more info before replying. I'll send you a reply on your private message to direct you to a team that will help further.

To view your private messages, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.