cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6 Months of Poor Service

Caph
Regular

How long are we expected to put up with terrible service? For 6 months there have been issues with my local mast according to three's status page. I'm paying for a service I'm not getting. Last night my download speed on 5G was 0.04mbps. I would be better with a US Robotics Sportster 56K dial up modem from the 90s.

Screenshot_20230904-212856.png

13 REPLIES 13
Caph
Regular

Relocating didn't work. It still manages to lock on to the 5G signal. Terrible again last night so I ended up using my phone as a hot spot and that was pretty bad too. I am paying for a service I don't get and can't use. I guess I'll just have to lodge a formal complaint with them and Ofcom and see what happens.

Threlly
Involved

I can beat that, I've been getting that message since January, so 9 months here.
I'm waiting for fibre to be connected here, a few months they say, then I'm off out of this disaster.

Basically Three have stuffed millions of pounds in their pockets and the pockets of investors that should have been used to invest in infrastructure, so contention in the evenings is now killing the service.

I complained SO bitterly that I now have a note on my account that I can exit without the fee whenever I want, and I can promise you...I will be.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Caph,

I'm sorry I haven't been able to catch up on your situation till now. I'm sorry to hear that there's been issues with your speeds and service for so long, it's certainly not the experience we want for any of our customers.

I'll PM you a link to an escalated support team who will do their best to help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Caph
Regular

Hi Jonathan, I will do that thanks. Tonight the internet stopped completely at around 11pm and didn't come back on for quite a while. I had to switch to my mobile phone on the three network as a hotspot and then the internet on that stopped so I had to switch back to the router which had a barely usable internet connection. It really is getting beyond a joke now.