cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NR5103EV2 slow speeds

webspore
Fledgling

Hello,

I started using 5G broadband in April of this year and it has been performing as expected up until a week ago. Speeds have gone down from 500 MB/s to <1MB/s, and no amount of troubleshooting has worked to improve it. I am very close to switching providers, as I rely on the strong connection for my buisness activities. Is this a system-wide issue or my individual device? I am on a 30 day rolling contract.

4 REPLIES 4
webspore
Fledgling

Using NR5103EV2 router with the 5G plan.

Geluk
Key player

PUT YOUR POSTCODE into 3's network coverage page to see if there are local issues.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @webspore,

Sorry to hear the speeds have been letting you down lately. There's not a network wide issue, but it may be a local one. I'd recommend to check our Network Status Checker to confirm if there's any known issues, such as an outage or planned work on any local masts.

Have you been in touch with the Broadband or Tech teams at all, if so what have they advised?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Spike84
Fledgling

ive noticed the same, although its been a couple of weeks now for me. i need to raise the issue with 3 but its hard when i work nights.