cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Won't Stream on Samsung TV with Three 5G Broadband

thus78
Fledgling

I recently bought Three 5G broadband and connected my Samsung Smart TV to it. The TV shows that it is connected to the internet, and Amazon Prime streams content without any issues. However, when I try to watch Netflix, the videos either stay at 0% or get stuck at 25% and don't play. I have tried troubleshooting by turning off the TV and router, waiting for 30 seconds, and restarting Netflix, but the problem persists. When I switch back to my previous internet provider's wireless connection, both Netflix and Amazon Prime work perfectly. What could be blocking Netflix from streaming content on my new Three 5G broadband connection?

• 5G
2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Maestro

Call 333 option 4 option 3 and option 3 to discuss your issue with tech support.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @thus78,

This sounds a bit like the issues reported in ZTE 5G ROUTER SETTINGS so changing your TV's DNS settings to 8.8.8.8 may help with this one.

Some community members have also found setting their APN to a manual profile for IPv4 only has also helped with this similar issues as described in this thread: FYI : IPv6 Prevented VPN Connection 

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.