cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPN Block

Shane470
Regular

My router has worked perfectly with my company's VPN for over a year but 3 weeks ago it suddenly stopped working and would not connect to the VPN. I liased a lot with the Three support team and my companies IT department who tried everything. I even bought the new 5G "working from home hub" which also persisted with the same issue. The VP  connects without a problem when using different networks.

I was then informes by the Three team that they updated their system which is causing the block on VPNs. The problem has been going on for 3 weeks now and they they have yet to resolve it.

I am thinking the quickest way to resolve the issue is to change network provider to one that does not block thr VPN.

There is a lot of people within my company who are having the same issue. Some have already changed provider which fixed it immediately.

20 REPLIES 20
Markc_uk
Fledgling

Any update on this situation from anyone? I too have a major issue with SecurePulse/Avanti VPN being dropped by 3 5G internet. I have worked with our IT Team and an alternative broadband connection to definitely put this down to 3 5G connection. I have also tried all the solutions suggested here and nothing has worked. 
Shame to move away from 3 5G as it's otherwise excellent, but if I cant work from home, it's utterly useless.