cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Lie

frankee1
Fledgling

So there is a dedicated Apple Watch page on Three to take a contract on them out with 0% APR, but I already have a iPhone 14 Pro on a Three contract ( the most priciest one ) and when I go to support they say I have to take out a 2nd plan to get the Apple Watch so the total cost over 24 months comes over 900..

So the page is basically a lie?

Thank you, hope somebody can rectify this.. 

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

I may be missing something. Three will sell you the watch for 0% APR and then charge you a monthly fee to connect your watch and use your phone's calls and data. Vodafone do the same but charge more than Three. Nothing is free these days but the question you should be asking is what does it cost Three when you pair your phone and watch? We are not charged when we tether our phones to PC or laptop. This is one reason I will stick with my Bulova Precisionist as I am not charged to use it.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @frankee1,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll be happy to look into this. Can you help me with a link for the page in question and explain where you're seeing any wording that seems to be misleading or incorrect?

Currently we're only supplying these 0% finance deals as an addition to Three Your Way plans, this is not interest against the watch, the cost of the watch and monthly repayments are clearly defined whenever we set up the credit agreements, and payments for the device and Three's services are clearly distinguished on all our documentation.

We also offer options to buy an Apple Watch without finance on our accessory pages. And you're free to purchase an Apple Watch elsewhere. If it's a GPS model, you can add smartwatch pairing to your Three plan as an add on.

Hope this helps, if there's any specific wording or statements that you've seen online that are misleading please let me know and I'll be happy to have these reviewed specifically.

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.