Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xiaomi Smartwatch pairing

Piczel
Fledgling

Hi I'm hoping this is possible, if not hopefully it'll be possible in the future!

My issue is: I own a Xiaomi Mi10 and a Xiaomi Smartwatch 2 Pro, I would really like to purchase the smartwatch pairing as part of my package (I currently have unlimited everything) however I would like to be able to go out running without the phone and listen to Spotify (I know I can download songs to the phone but you get what I'm trying to achieve) if someone wanted to phone me I could answer it on the phone.

I've got the Mi fitness app which I can put a esim by either qr code or a code I've spent lot of time on the phone to threes customer service and also went into store both of which says it's not possible saying they can't do it and can only do it for the Apple watch! But they're clearly selling the Samsung watch with this option too... Samsung is again based on wear OS so surely it should be the same setup?

I realise I can put a completely different esim into the watch, however the whole smartwatching pairing is to keep the same number I think 

Any advice would be really appreciated, or if anyone has any guides ?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

3 only have pairing plans foe certain apple and Samsung watches. I expect that there would have to be quite a demand before adding Xiaomi to the list.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Piczel,

Sorry Xiaomi watches aren't currently supported for the pairing plan, but we're always looking into options to expand our offerings. Hopefully we'll be able to support this brand some point in the future.

JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

Kirstiecee
Fledgling

Need to find a solution to the issues for the smartwatches that three apparently already support. Customer services have been atrocious in supporting customers who are having issues with the cellular pairing , again all seem to have the same error msg that states 'one field missing' but never a response to anyone on this community thread with a resolution to getting this working for existing customers