cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adult content filter switch not working. Using it appears to have duplicated my plan?

TandK
Fledgling

I've had a mobile broadband plan w/ router for about a month. In this time the adult content filter has not been responding to my attempts to switch it off.

Tonight I verified my age via inputting my credit card details. As soon as I did this, it appears that another plan/order was created, essentially a duplicate of the one I was already on. As well as this, the adult content filter is still stuck on. 

Getting rather frustrated, as it appears that not only will I be paying for a hindered service, I may end up paying twice. 

2 REPLIES 2
Geluk
Key player

Call customer service on 333.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @TandK,

I'm sorry to hear you've been running into issues with getting the filter updated. An order in our system can also be a change to your existing plan including switching on/off features such as the filter or other bars. Are you seeing a 2nd number, or two plans being charged on a bill?

We'd like to take a closer look into this regardless, I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues that can investigate further.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.