cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else looking for a new provider that hasn't started charging again for roaming?

Mahoojie
Regular

I'm ready for proper travel again post-covid, but I'm not prepared to pay £2 a day in the EU or a whopping £5 a day for the rest of the world, my old contract got torn up the other week, losing my Feel at home free roaming in the process.

Ironically PAYG users get to roam with their existing allowances with no extra cost! Not much incentive to have a contract really.

Best solution
Best solution
Goblin59
Active

We have already started travelling and the ability to use a cellphone abroad adds extra safety and is a must now for booking events. My phone is dual sim, so I buy a burner sim card, this for most parts of the world is about 7 to 12 GBP for 30 days with 30 gig of data or my wife, she has an iPhone, she contracts for an E-sim download and again 30 gig of data over 1 month for under 10GBP. Our travel is mainly outside of EU to the North America and Far East. We use Whatsapp for taking calls from home and ringing home and we can make local calls within country in the USA free.

View solution in conversation

10 REPLIES 10
BoBlock
Fledgling

We are considering taking on a Lebara contract. very good deal at the moment. See MoneySavingExpert